Polish authors' society ZAiKS has reported its third straight year of growth in royalty collections.
- Collections from public performance, which is made up of live music; background music in commercial premises such as clubs, shops, and restaurants; and cinema, edged up 3%, to PLN127.5m, from PLN123.8m in 2017.
Features and Benefits
- Details last year's collections by Polish authors' society ZAiKS.
- Assesses collections by source and details the performance of each revenue sector.
Key questions answered
- What is the biggest revenue generator for Polish authors and publishers?
- What share of total collections come from digital sources?
Table of contents
Three consecutive years of growth for Polish authors' rights
Mixed results from public performance
New record for digital, but no change in low collection share