YouTube has begun the rollout of its latest music subscription offering.
- YouTube Music is now available in the US, Mexico, Australia, and New Zealand, with further service launches expected soon in Canada and much of Europe.
- With a massive user base to target and a music industry to convince of its seriousness, YouTube’s latest music play suggests it now places music high up on its list of priorities.
Features and Benefits
- Details the latest efforts by YouTube to become a serious music subscription service player.
- Examines the new offering and assesses its chances of success.
Key questions answered
- What is YouTube doing differently with its latest version of YouTube Music?
- What are the new service's chances of success?
Table of contents
YouTube and the love–hate relationship with music
The new new music subscription service
YouTube Music motivations and mistakes