Ovum's Workforce Optimization Technologies Forecast: 2018–23 provides revenue opportunity forecasts for the workforce optimization technology market for the period 2018–23, spanning seven segments, five regions, and 11 verticals.
- Contact centers around the world continue to invest in speech, text, and process analytics to monitor, categorize, and analyze calls, as well as oversee and train their agents more effectively. In the past few years, contact centers have been moving from interaction categorization and post-interaction reviews to capturing, analyzing, and using data in real time to improve the level of services offered to their customers and improve performance and engagement of their agents.
Features and Benefits
- Forecasts and analyzes by product and vertical market the demand for workforce optimization technologies between 2018 and 2022.
- Analyze markets for differing WFO technologies and focus regional sales efforts accordingly.
Key questions answered
- Which WFO technologies will drive the market growth in the next five years?
- Which regions of the world are emerging as the most active markets for WFO technology in the coming years?
Table of contents
Download 1: Workforce Optimization Technologies Forecast: 2018–23