Workday Student, coupled with the vendor's ERP offerings such as Workday HCM, Payroll, and Grants Management – all of which have been configured for the specific use cases of the higher ed industry – provides institutions with the AI-driven, flexible capabilities necessary to reduce complexity and improve staff workflows.
- Success and engagement across the whole student lifecycle were key drivers in the development of Workday Student's nine pillars (Academic Foundation, Recruiting, Admissions, Curriculum, Enrollment, Academic Records, Advising, Financial Aid, Financials).
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the core components of Workday Student
- Discusses how recent acquisitions to the Workday suite can benefit higher ed institutions
Key questions answered
- How can Workday Student help institutions improve the constituent experience and operational efficiency?
- What are the core pillars of Workday Student?
Table of contents
Workday Student unifies and simplifies the student experience
Improving the ERP experience – and beyond – at Wake Forest University
Recommendations for institutions