WMG has reported a positive third quarter of its FY18 financial year, with earnings boosted by the sale of its remaining shares in Spotify.
- Total revenue was up year-on-year at both reported and constant currency rates, with recorded-music and music publishing income rising at similar rates.
Features and Benefits
- Details the financial results for WMG's third fiscal quarter.
- Examines revenue by source for WMG's recorded-music and music-publishing divisions.
Key questions answered
- What is the biggest revenue generator for WMG?
- What share of publishing income for Warner/Chappell is generated by digital?
Table of contents
Another quarter of streaming gains and digital growth
Music publishing results