Today, many CSPs are focused on cost transformation to improve financial performance. However, a more fundamental transformation will be required: a shift from a volumetric revenue model to customer experience-based revenue models.
- The most profound impact of 5G is perhaps not the promise of consistent peak speed >1Gbps, low radio latency, or network slicing but in being the catalyst for an industry structural reset and shift to experience-based products and marketing.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the sustainability of traditional CSP value marketing in a 5G world.
- Distinguishes the respective roles of service and infrastructure in the future CSP industry.
Key questions answered
- Why are CSPs struggling to maintain ROI?
- What approaches to product innovation and pricing are needed to maintain CSPs' ROI in the future?
Table of contents
CSPs need a business model revamp
What should market players do?