Talkdesk, a relatively new cloud contact center company headquartered in San Francisco, is gaining attention as a strong contender in the marketplace. This report examines the reason why.
- Successes discussed at a recent company conference included major hiring plans, global expansion efforts, channel initiatives, and other major accomplishments and announcements that have put Talkdesk on the map as a strong customer engagement contender.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses Talkdesk's rapid success in the cloud contact center marketplace and examines the reasons why.
- Evaluates Talkdesk's position in the global cloud contact center industry and evaluates the company's chances for future success.
Key questions answered
- Should Talkdesk competitors be concerned about the new company driving a good deal of market buzz?
- Is Talkdesk worthy of a place on the short list for enterprises considering a new cloud contact center solution?
Table of contents
Despite heavy competition, Talkdesk has emerged quickly
While the winners are too close to call, Talkdesk is a good bet
Competitive providers must recognize Talkdesk's potential