Wholesalers’ performance against Quality criteria has worsened since the last survey and there are significant shortfalls between the importance and wholesalers’ performance in all aspects of Quality.
- All aspects of quality are important. In addition to technical measures of quality, wholesale customers depend on efficient and reliable delivery, performance, diagnosis, and repair of the services they use to support their customers.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses how different customer groups' attitudes to the quality of wholesale services have changed.
- Analyzes wholesale customers' greatest concerns about supplier quality.
- Highlights what wholesalers need to do to close the gap between their quality performance and customer needs.
Key questions answered
- What are different wholesale customers' attitudes to Quality criteria?
- Which aspects of quality most concern wholesale customers?
- How has the importance to wholesale customers of Quality criteria changed between 2003 and 2018?
Table of contents
The survey explained
Criteria for purchasing decisions and performance evaluation
Quality becomes ever more critical
The importance of the Quality criteria in wholesaler selection
How wholesale customers monitor the Quality of services received
Wholesaler performance against the Quality criteria
Quality criterion 1: Service-level factors
Quality criterion 2: Delivery lead times
Quality criterion 3: Repair times