Ovum’s eighth survey of the buyers and users of wholesale services to understand their priorities and views of their wholesale suppliers, highlighting where there are shortcomings.
- Wholesale customers were asked to rate the importance of 15 criteria in selecting a wholesale supplier, and to rate their existing wholesale suppliers against the same set of criteria using a web-based survey. Follow-up one-to-one interviews were held with a selection of survey participants to further understand the reasons behind their survey responses.
Features and Benefits
- Highlights the importance of price and quality criteria to wholesale customers.
- Identifies the shortcomings of wholesale suppliers.
Key questions answered
- What criteria influence the buying decisions of wholesale customers, and how do these vary by customer type?
- How well are wholesale suppliers meeting the requirements of wholesale customers?
- What must wholesalers do to improve their service to customers?
Table of contents
Download 1: Wholesale Customer Survey 2018: Summary Findings