universities are under pressure to become more flexible and efficient and to provide an ever more personalized, technology-enabled student experience. To achieve these aims, universities need to leverage all the sources of data available to them. Given that new technology and new business practices often go hand in hand, IT needs to be as focused on supporting business change as on delivering the technology.
- While university interest in analytics continues to rise, Ovum's latest research indicates that two-thirds of institutions globally are still in the early stages of implementation.
Features and Benefits
- Focuses on the drivers and status of key IT initiatives in higher education.
- Indicates that an effective technology platform strategy is a significant enabler for timely delivery of new business functionality
Key questions answered
- What is driving IT in higher education in 2019?
- What are the key IT focus areas that will enable university strategy?
Table of contents
Today's student experience
Only the data you have can contribute to insight
The platform's the thing