The Wearable Devices Tracker is a database containing over 700 wearable devices launched or announced since 2011.
- A total of 28 wearable devices were launched from October 2018 to March 2019, a slight YoY decrease from 30 launches in 4Q17–1Q18.
- A variety of wearable devices were launched in this period including cellular-connected, hybrid, and child smartwatches; meditation and skincare wearables; and AR devices.
- Across the wearables launches in the 4Q18–1Q19 period, 29% of products came with Google's Wear OS, 82% with motion-sensing technology, and 50% with a heart rate monitor.
Features and Benefits
- Compare connectivity, prices, sensors, batteries, app ecosystems, water resistance, target user profiles, and more across products.
- Understand trends by price band or smartness indices.
- Analyze launches made by established and emerging industry players.
Key questions answered
- What are the key wearables market developments in 4Q18–1Q19?
- What is the target user split in 4Q18–1Q19?
- What is the wearable vendor split in 4Q18–1Q19?
Table of contents
Download 1: Wearable Devices Tracker: 1Q19