The Wearable Devices Tracker is a database containing over 600 wearable devices launched or announced since 2011.
- A total of 30 wearable devices were launched from September 2017 to March 2018, a slight YoY decrease from 35 launches in 4Q16–1Q17.
- A variety of wearable devices were launched in this half including children trackers, smartwatches, activity trackers, postnatal wearables, and VR/AR devices.
- Across the wearables launches in the 4Q17–1Q18 period, 17% of products came with dedicated operating systems, 80% with motion-sensing technology, and 43% with a heart rate monitor.
Features and Benefits
- Understand latest wearables market developments.
- Analyze launches made by established and emerging industry players.
- Compare sensors, batteries, app ecosystems, primary use cases, and more across products.
- Understand trends by price band or smartness indices.
Key questions answered
- What are the key wearables market developments in 1Q18?
- How are the product launches' primary user cases split in 1Q18?
Table of contents
Download 1: Wearable Devices Tracker: 1Q18