Ovum's wealth management technology forecast covers information and communications technology spending supporting high-net-worth banking and financial planning, mass affluent private banking and financial planning services, retail brokerage, and retail asset management.
- Wealth management technology spending will reach over $45bn by 2022.
- Spend on applications will grow with a 6.7% CAGR over 2016 to 2022 to reach over $7bn.
Features and Benefits
- Provides a highly interactive model with the ability to view data sets and trend charts across geographies and sources.
- Assess market spend and growth at country level for 20 key markets.
Key questions answered
- Which regions will see strongest growth in ICT expenditure over 2017 to 2022?
- Where will wealth management intuitions prioritize spend?
Table of contents
Download 1: Wealth Management Technology Spending Through 2022: Source Segmentation