Asia-Pacific has been the epicenter of global growth and ICT spending over the past decade, and it is not surprising that Vodafone has invested heavily in the region, and it continues to tap in to the expansionary plans of Asian MNCs.
- This strategy puts to rest (and rightly so) its aspirations to build a competing public cloud offer, and to instead focus on its core network and leading IoT capabilities in joint opportunities with IBM. Below are some of the highlights discussed at the conference about Vodafone's partnership with IBM, and Ovum's views.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates Vodafone's partnership with IBM.
- What are the cloud opportunities for Vodafone in a multicloud world?
Key questions answered
- What are the opportunities in multicloud professional services over the next five years?
- What are the drivers of growth in digital that Vodafone can tap into with IBM?
Table of contents
Success in digital will require an ecosystem
The IBM Garage possibilities in digital