This case study analyzes Vodafone's strategy for smart living, exploring how through a simplified market approach, the operator has reduced the barriers to entry to the connected world and gained ground in the consumer IoT industry across Europe.
- Vodafone focuses on simplicity as a key enabler for consumer IoT devices to go mainstream.
- Vodafone's smart living product strategy relies 100% on trusted partners.
- Vodafone's smart living strategy addresses the needs of multiple kinds of users.
Features and Benefits
- Learn how Vodafone's On the go portfolio offers contractual flexibility and affordable service fees as key competitive differentiators.
- Understand why the V-Home proposition looks restrictive and not differentiated enough when compared to rivals.
Key questions answered
- Why should Vodafone expand the V-Home security service portfolio to serve a broader audience?
- How has Vodafone eliminated complexity for its On the go product line?
Table of contents
Recommendations for Vodafone
Recommendations for service providers
Vodafone's connected life approach focuses on reducing the barriers to mass adoption
Setting the business context
Bringing the strategy to life