At its annual European user conference, VMWorld Europe, made a number of key announcements that will help organizations accelerate their digital transformation journeys.
- VMware has made one of its key capabilities "the art of simplicity" – allowing existing skills to be reused in new ways to support and develop solutions using the new cloud and cloud-native platforms such as Kubernetes. Other announcements of note include enhancements to VMware's digital workspace and security value propositions.
Features and Benefits
- Learn how VMware wants to fix enterprise security.
- Understand how measuring employee experiences is now key to transformation.
Key questions answered
- What is VMware's strategic objectives for 2020?
- How will VMware co-exist with cloud-native containers as well as VMs?
Table of contents
Making moving to cloud-native and Kubernetes as easy as a VM
VMware wants to fix enterprise security
Measuring employee experiences