VMware provides managed services for Kubernetes with VKE, while also partnering with its Dell Technologies sister company, Pivotal, on a more self-managed solution.
- VMware has entered the Kubernetes container management space with its VMware Kubernetes Engine (VKE) solution, which is part of VMware Cloud Services.
Features and Benefits
- Learn about how VMware provides its own fully managed solution for a Kubernetes-based deployment.
- Discover why VMware and Pivotal are targeting the self-managed use case for container management.
Key questions answered
- What are the solutions from VMware that enables user choice in the management of containers?
- What is VMware's strategy in terms of Kubernetes?
Table of contents
VMware provides its own fully managed solution for a Kubernetes-based deployment
VMware and Pivotal are targeting the self-managed use case