This spreadsheet provides global forecasts of video games revenue from 2019 to 2024, split by traditional (PC and console) and nontraditional gaming (mobile gaming and browser-based gaming), region, and 67 national markets.
- Global video games revenue will reach $197bn in 2024, with mobile gaming accounting for the majority.
Features and Benefits
- See the full picture of the state of the global video games market.
- Gain rich insight into one of the largest and fastest-growing media and entertainment segments.
- Track where and when the opportunities in the video games market will evolve, with country-by-country breakdowns and forecasts through 2024.
Key questions answered
- How big is the global video games market, and how much will it grow?
- Which regions and formats will see the greatest growth over the next five years?
- Is the current video games boom sustainable?
- How can firms break into the video games market?
Table of contents
Download 1: Video Games Revenue Forecast: 2019–24