The global video games market is in a state of flux as the balance between traditional and nontraditional gaming formats continues to shift, creating a range of new opportunities and challenges alike.
- See how the global video game industry is performing and where innovation and existing business models are set to drive the market over the next five years.
- Global video games revenue will reach $210bn in 2023, with mobile gaming accounting for the majority of revenue.
- The rapid growth of recent years will come to an end as the mobile games market matures.
Features and Benefits
- Provides detailed analysis to support the partner forecast.
- See the full picture of the state of the global video games market.
- Gain a rich insight into one of the largest and fastest-growing media and entertainment segments.
Key questions answered
- What is driving the growth of the global video games market?
- Which regions and formats will see the greatest growth over the next five years?
- Is the current video games boom sustainable?
- How can firms break into the video games market?
Table of contents
The mobile games boom is beginning to cool
Innovation is shaking up the console market
New opportunities are opening up in PC gaming
Digital sales are surging, but physical is far from finished
Cloud gaming offers opportunities for media companies
Social/casual revenue growth is beginning to slow