From Generation Z to adult learners, video has become an increasingly crucial aspect of the constituent experience, whether on or off the campus.
- Ovum's enterprise video forecast predicts that video spend in the higher education industry will double, from $1.495bn in 2017 to $3.082bn in 2022.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the value of an enterprise-wide video platform.
- Evaluates various use cases of video technology, from lecture capture to recruiting events.
Key questions answered
- How can video increase student engagement in and beyond the classroom?
- How can institutions maximize their ROI on video technologies?
Table of contents
Recommendations for institutions
Recommendations for vendors
Video can enhance the teaching and learning experience
Video offers new models of learner engagement
Video for training purposes offers convenience and closes the skills gap
Video builds the campus brand and constituent engagement
Video applications enhance recruiting, advancement, and marketing efforts
Best practices for higher education
Final takeaways for higher education institutions