Verizon is the largest US wireless operator by subscriptions, with 160.5 million at end-1Q18. It also had 24.1 million combined fixed voice, broadband, and TV subscriptions at end-1Q18.
- Verizon will be the first to launch fixed wireless 5G, later in 2018.
- Verizon has added a new premium tier unlimited plan to its suite of offerings, and its sub-brand, "Visible," has launched a wireless service aimed at the tech-savvy youth segment.
- In 2017, Verizon acquired mmWave spectrum from NextLink and Straight Path.
Features and Benefits
- Compares Verizon to its peers across a variety of financial benchmarks.
- Learn about Verizon’s mobile and fixed broadband subscription trends, as well as its market share trends.
- Understand Verizon’s strategic initiatives, including its 5G plans.
Key questions answered
- What are the key developments in Verizon’s main products and services?
- What are Verizon’s 5G plans?
- How does Verizon measure against its peers across a variety of financial benchmarks?
Table of contents
Download 1: Verizon Consumer Update, June 2018