Veon's revenues rose 4.8% YoY from 2016 to 2017. It reported revenues of $2,250m in 1Q18, due to currency fluctuations in a number of its markets.
- Total revenues in Russia, the core market for Veon's operations, grew 15.4% YoY to $1,166m, whereas Algeria and Bangladesh experienced revenue drops due to unfavorable macroeconomic conditions and increased competition.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes Veon's performance
- Outlines the group's latest strategic initiatives
Key questions answered
- How has the economic environment across Veon's footprint affected its KPIs?
- What is Veon's digital strategy?
Table of contents
Download 1: Veon Update, June 2018