The number of new public LTE network deployments is in decline, and the service provider market for LTE equipment has peaked. By expanding into new markets including enterprises and industry verticals, vendors hope to extend the scope and lifetime of LTE and recoup more of their investment in the technology.
- Both MNOs and the large equipment vendors are at the stage of exploring the private network opportunity and evaluating their future role in the value chain.
- Some of the larger network equipment vendors are developing their own critical communication product lines and even tailoring these for specific verticals.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies the main drivers and discusses the size, scope, and diverse nature of the market for private LTE networks.
- Examines the strategies of the leading vendors in addressing the market for private LTE.
Key questions answered
- Why are vendors turning their attention to the private LTE market?
- What will be the main challenges of the private LTE market in terms of delivery and revenue models?
Table of contents
Private network trends, characteristics, and market size
Delivery models and revenue structures
Opportunity for equipment providers