Nokia has positioned itself as an end-to-end provider of vendor services and is actively pursuing new opportunities in professional services, 5G, automation, cloud, IoT, and new verticals.
- Nokia has a presence in 130 countries and 38,000 services staff, and in 1Q18 reported the number of subscribers under management to be 1 billion.
Features and Benefits
- Examines how Nokia is expanding its IT services portfolio and associated capabilities.
- Explores the challenges Nokia faces in extending its customer base in other vertical sectors.
- Discusses the impact of the restructuring of Nokia's services business.
Key questions answered
- How is Nokia positioned against its vendor services peers?
- Where is Nokia targeting its services investment?
- What are the new growth opportunities for Nokia going forward?
Table of contents
Positioning in services
Positioning against other network vendors
Key capabilities and investment strategy