This report analyzes Ericsson’s recent activities and competitive positioning in the telecoms services market. It assesses Ericsson's turnaround strategy and its effectiveness in fighting off competition from other network and IT services vendors.
- Assessment of the early impact of networks and digital services investment and services strategy changes.
- Review of Ericsson's building blocks for it 2020 targets, including R&D and priority areas being targeted.
- Analysis of Ericsson's organizational structural changes.
Features and Benefits
- Provides insights into the changes the services business is undergoing to drive business growth.
- Provides insights on how Ericsson's service business is performing relative to the competition.
Key questions answered
- What are Ericsson's strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats within the telecoms services market?
- What is Ericsson doing to transform its services business performance?
Table of contents
Positioning in services
Market strategy and key capabilities
Networks – focusing on 5G ready
Digital Services – revising BSS strategy
Managed Services – launching AI-based services