Veeam at its annual customer conference, VeeamON, focused on the changes that the future technology advances will bring to organizations as they become increasingly data-driven.
- Recognizing the maturity level of organizations in terms of their data protection has helped Veeam develop its strategy.
Features and Benefits
- Discover how Veeam has changed its focus to adapt it solutions to new technology advances.
- Learn about Veeam's five-stage maturity model for data protection.
Key questions answered
- What is Veeam's key strategy for the next five years?
- What new capabilities is Veeam planning to release in the next 12 months?
Table of contents
Recognizing the maturity level of organizations in terms of their data protection has helped Veeam develop its strategy
Veeam provides a solution for multiple teams including IT operations, security, analytics, and DevOps
VeeamON 2018 saw the launch of the strategy to shift the narrative to the CXO audience