Ovum believes that new customer attitudes and expectations are making value engagement – that is, personalized service offerings that go beyond insurance – an increasingly essential component of an insurer's proposition.
- Value engagement consistently emerged as an important influence on choice of insurer across all countries studied in our research.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies what consumers want from a valued dialogue with an insurer.
- Learn how insurers can add value and how much customers are prepared to pay for this.
Key questions answered
- What do consumers see as value from insurers and how does this vary by age and region?
- How can carriers enhance their propositions to strengthen customer relationships, especially among millennials?
Table of contents
Recommendations for carriers
Reducing a customer's risk should be the focus of initial value engagement offerings
Millennials expect value engagement as standard
Value engagement should be driven from the customer perspective
Value engagement is part of a wider repositioning strategy