Enterprises already using a BPMS should consider RPA to automate manual, repetitive tasks to achieve a greater accuracy and efficiency in execution of business processes.
- There is a good case for using BPMS to route requests to knowledge/case workers for scenarios requiring human judgement when RPA software is not “good enough.”
Features and Benefits
- Understand the differences in the RPA and BPM value propositions.
- Gain insight into the scope for process automation via RPA and BPMS.
Key questions answered
- Which type of tasks or sub-processes are well suited for automation via RPA?
- What is the difference in the scope for process automation via RPA and BPMS?
Table of contents
Using RPA and BPMS for Digital Process Automation