This presentation argues for a light business case and presents a one-page business case template. The principle is that a light business case should be simple, but enough to enable an informed decision.
- The pace of change in business continues to accelerate. There is a need for a light business case template to accommodate the rapid delivery necessary in a disruptive and agile environment.
Features and Benefits
- Learn why a light business case is essential for rapid decisions and delivery.
- Understand that many benefits are not financial.
Key questions answered
- How can I prepare a business case that enables an informed decision to be made, but takes less than a day to complete?
- Why should I prepare a multipage business case for agile projects?
Table of contents
Download 1: Using a Light Business Case for Agile Projects