A detailed update of the US TV market, encompassing free-to-air and pay-TV across all TV technologies (cable, satellite, DTH, IPTV, terrestrial, DTT), plus next-generation TV initiatives and OTT video. Includes TV ratings, revenues, market shares, programming, and advertising.
- Pay-TV operators are employing several measures to combat cord-cutting, which includes embracing OTT video.
Features and Benefits
- Gain an insight into how the pay-TV and TV advertising sectors are faring in the US.
- Assesses how the growth of OTT is affecting traditional US TV market segments.
Key questions answered
- How is market consolidation impacting the TV sector?
- Can IPTV break out of its niche, particularly given AT&T's refocus towards DTH following its DirecTV acquisition?
Table of contents
Download 1: US TV Update