Total US wireless connections stood at 458.32 million at end-2Q18, up from 451.73 million at end-1Q18 and 445.99 million at end-4Q17.
- Cableco Charter launched its mobile MVNO, Spectrum Mobile.
- FreedomPop launched a new MVNO brand that takes aim at the unlimited plan offers in the market.
- There is a growing focus on prepaid mobile services aimed at seniors.
Features and Benefits
- Learn about prepaid subscription year-on-year growth trends by major US operator.
- Compare total, postpaid, and prepaid subscription and market share trends by operator year on year.
- Compare US operator KPIs and major activities in the quarter, especially as they relate to prepaid.
Key questions answered
- What is the customer segment mix by US operator in 1Q18 and 2Q18?
- How did prepaid churn rates in 1Q18 and 2Q18 compare across US operators, and how have they changed over the past 5 quarters?
- What are developments in the area of BYOD?
Table of contents
Download 1: US Prepaid Update, September 2018