Following a broad market trend toward the modernization of data science and machine learning (ML) as a fully integrated enterprise IT service, Google has delivered a new Jupyter Notebook development environment, Google Cloud AI Platform Notebooks.
- Google is no stranger to data science. But it s work in equipping data scientists with development tools has mostly gone unnoticed thanks to a largely indirect approach centered on scientific researchers with freely available Google Colab and on data enthusiasts with the wildly popular but independent platform Kaggle.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes Google Cloud AI Platform Notebooks’ approach to tackling JupyterLab-based machine learning software development.
- Evaluates Google Cloud AI Platform Notebooks' effort to include access to Google’s portfolio of AI hardware accelerators.
Key questions answered
- Does Google’s new JupyterLab-based notebook environment successfully meld DevOps methodologies with open source data science technologies?
- How has Google integrated direct support for the popular software development versioning tool, GitHub?
Table of contents