Singapore considers security a primary concern. The top challenge is to ensure the protection of intellectual property, corporate data, and brand equity.
- The data management layer is seen as the critical component is delivering this security. However, Singapore believes operational effectiveness is lacking and is causing it to delay digital transformation plans.
Features and Benefits
- Understand why simplicity of any future storage and data management solution is key in Singapore.
- Learn why security and protecting the corporate data is the number one concern.
Key questions answered
- What are the main drivers for cloud computing adoption in Singapore?
- What are the biggest challenges to adopting cloud computing in Singapore?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Recommendations for vendors
Simplicity of storage and data management solution is key in Singapore
Automatic capacity provisioning is seen as the top requirement for organizations in Singapore
Automated management tasks specifically in terms of security and compliance are important in Singapore
Security and protecting corporate data is the number-one concern
Ransomware will be a major concern until 2021
Understanding and having visibility into all the data is holding back companies in Singapore
Unstructured data is the biggest issue
About the survey