IT departments in India need to consider the rapid transformation of capabilities and maturity in terms of management in an as-a-service environment.
- IT transformation lags that of the business but demonstrates a connection to business strategy.
Features and Benefits
- Understand the drivers and challenges faced by Indian companies when it comes to cloud computing adoption.
- Understand why data protection in India is best served on premises.
Key questions answered
- What are considered to be the key benefits of cloud computing in India?
- What are the biggest obstacles to faster adoption of cloud computing in India?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Recommendations for vendors
Indian organizations believe they have a mature understanding of the cost of IT
Most Indian organizations say they understand the cost of IT
Data protection in India is best served on premises
Speed of recovery is considered the least valuable requirement in data protection and availability
IT transformation lags that of the business but demonstrates a connection to business strategy
Indian organizations value customer experience over IT cost reduction in terms of transformation of storage
Getting valuable insights into the data is key
About the survey