Organizations in Hong Kong are still struggling to win over some users to the merits of using cloud storage. The data from Ovum's survey identified that business users and IT professionals see the cloud through different lenses that are not fully aligned.
- Ovum recommends that CIOs make the challenges and benefits of adopting cloud-based services clear in a language that business users will relate to.
Features and Benefits
- Discover why governance and compliance are holding back digital transformation in Hong Kong.
- Learn about why DR is not a major consideration for Hong Kong in terms of data protection.
Key questions answered
- What are the key drivers of cloud computing adoption in Hong Kong?
- What are the biggest challenges to greater adoption of cloud computing in Hong Kong?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Recommendations for vendors
Governance and compliance are holding back digital transformation in Hong Kong
The ability to apply compliance regulations to unstructured data is the biggest restraining force
Digital transformation Hong Kong is well advanced
DR is not a major consideration for Hong Kong in terms of data protection
Reliability of cloud storage in terms of data protection is seen as the most important consideration
Innovation in how data can be used is a top future requirement
Making the data available in new formats is seen as important
About the survey