This presentation offers an update on the Ukrainian telecoms market covering the mobile, fixed broadband, TV and OTT segments, operator initiatives, M&A, and regulation.
- The macroeconomic situation in Ukraine is stabilizing, and the World Bank estimates a 3.3% growth rate in 2018, and forecasts 2.7% growth in 2019. All major telcos (Kyivstar, Vodafone, Lifecell, and Ukrtelecom) reported improved ARPU and service revenue in 1Q19, driven by higher data consumption and increased smartphone sales due to the LTE launch.
- Operators are looking for ways to cooperate in order to provide converged deals to customers. Kyivstar is already offering multiplay packages, while other operators are seeking ways to integrate their services and have started to offer joint deals, such as third largest mobile telco Lifecell offering multiplay packages with fixed operator Volia.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes the Ukrainian mobile and fixed markets, identifying recent developments and strategic initiatives.
- Reviews recent OTT and pay-TV developments.
Key questions answered
- Who is the market leader in the mobile market? What are the market shares of key players?
- Who is the market leader in the fixed, pay-TV and OTT market? What are the market shares of key players?
Table of contents
Service provider trends
Download 1: Ukraine: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Report