This is an update of the UAE market, covering mobile, fixed broadband, TV, operator initiatives, consumer market trends, and regulation. It includes subscription and revenue forecasts for mobile and fixed broadband.
- At end-2Q18, the UAE had 18.81 million mobile subscriptions and 1.35 million fixed broadband subscriptions. In 2Q18, the UAE's cellular penetration was 198.65%, one of the highest among Middle East countries.
- An element of competition has been introduced in the fixed market, through bitstream network sharing between the two operators, Du and Etisalat.
- Political problems with neighboring countries have created difficulties for the TV business.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the UAE's ICT market
- Evaluates the mobile, fixed, and TV industry in the UAE
Key questions answered
- Who are the market leaders in the fixed and mobile markets?
- How will revenues grow in the next five years?
- What are the market shares of the key players?
Table of contents
Download 1: UAE: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Report