A detailed update of Turkey’s TV market, encompassing free-to-air and pay TV across all TV technologies (cable, DTH, IPTV, terrestrial, DTT), plus next-generation TV initiatives and OTT video. Includes TV ratings, revenues, market shares, programming, and advertising.
- Netflix has localized its service to Turkey, with around 80% of Netflix content being dubbed or subtitled into the local language.
- Ovum expects a DTT launch to eventually materialize and forecasts digital penetration to reach 100% of TV households by the end of 2020.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the prospects for multiscreen/OTT initiatives in the Turkish TV market.
- Gain an insight into how the pay-TV and TV advertising sectors are faring in Turkey.
Key questions answered
- What is the export popularity of Turkish content like?
- How is now popular BluTV faring in the OTT landscape?
Table of contents
Download 1: Turkey TV Update