This report provides an update on the Turkish market, including key consumer trends, operator initiatives, and content strategies. It also contains analysis of the mobile and fixed markets in Turkey and their outlook, including subscription and revenue forecasts.
- Turkey is one of the most competitive markets in the Middle East. Operators are now focused on reducing churn levels by implementing new strategies to encourage users to switch to postpaid tariffs, and they are also shifting their focus to digital strategies.
- The number of mobile subscribers in the country increased to around 78.6 million in 4Q18 – growing by 2.2% since 4Q17. At end-4Q18, 56.1% of mobile subscriptions were postpaid. Ovum believes that this percentage will continue to grow as operators look to migrate subscribers to high-value postpaid tariffs for multiplay service bundles amid declining voice and SMS usage.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates the Turkish mobile and fixed markets.
- Analyzes the OTT and TV markets in Turkey.
Key questions answered
- What are the emerging trends and growth prospects in the Turkish market?
- What are the major challenges affecting growth in the Turkish market?
Table of contents
Download 1: Turkey: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Report