Ovum's Turkey Forecast provides subscription and revenue forecasts through 2023 for major Turkey telecoms and media markets covering mobile, fixed broadband, fixed voice, pay TV, TV advertising, and OTT video.
- Turkey telecoms and media subscriptions will grow at a CAGR of 2.2% from 2018 to reach 126 million in 2023, driven by 10.1% growth in OTT video subscriptions, 2.0% growth in mobile connections, and 5.8% growth in fixed broadband subscriptions over the forecast period. Mobile will be the largest segment, with 70% of total subscriptions in 2023.
- Turkey telecoms and media revenue will grow at a CAGR of 4.1%, from $9.27bn in 2018 to $11.32bn in 2023, as strong growth in OTT video, fixed broadband, mobile revenue and pay-TV offsets declines in fixed voice. OTT video revenue will see the strongest growth of 14.4% over the period to reach $358.03m in 2023.
Features and Benefits
- Assess which telecoms and media segments will record the fastest growth in subscriptions over the next five years in Turkey.
- Compare revenues generated by each segment of the Turkish TMT ecosystem.
Key questions answered
- What will the value of the Turkish TMT market be in the next five years?
- Which telecoms and media segments will record the fastest growth in subscriptions over the next five years in Turkey?
Table of contents
Download 1: Turkey: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Forecasts: 2018–23