This is an update of Turkcell Group's activities, covering mobile, fixed broadband, pay TV, operator initiatives, and consumer market trends.
- Turkcell maintains its home market leadership as the mobile subscriber base in Turkey grew by 0.6% in 3Q18 YoY despite intense competition.
- Turkcell is working closely with network infrastructure vendors like Nokia, Samsung, Ericsson, and Huawei in preparation for the launch of 5G.
- Turkcell continues to develop its own digital services in line with its vision of being a digital operator.
Features and Benefits
- Assess Turkcell's 3Q18 operational and financial performance.
- Analyze the groups strategic initiatives and key developments over the year to end-3Q18.
Key questions answered
- What are the strategies adopted by Turkcell to grow revenue and subscriber base in Turkey despite intense competition?
- What are Turkcell's latest activities in digital services development, and transformation?
Table of contents
Download 1: Turkcell Group Update, November 2018