The US government has declared a national emergency to protect US computer networks from “foreign adversaries”.
- The order also can restrict access to US-based technology for such vendors when added to the entity list, which will require a US-based company to get a license to restart business.
Features and Benefits
- Explains the restrictions put on Huawei by Washington.
- Speculates as to how this may play out.
Key questions answered
- What are the charges against Huawei that have led to the Canadian arrest of its CFO?
- How is Huawei's supply chain impacted by the restrictions?
Table of contents
Huawei is a leader in 5G technology
Handset updates are at risk
Washington seeks "Five Eyes" solidarity
A victory over Huawei might be of the Pyrrhic variety