Organizational fatigue often goes unidentified and becomes a major hurdle to success through the transformation journey, but this situation can be avoided by recognizing the signs, and remedying it.
- Enterprises often fail to admit that there is a deeper, organization-wide reason beyond delivery problems, cost overruns, and supply chain or service provider issues that is plaguing the transformation program.
- Transformation fatigue is essentially a feeling of exhaustion, apathy, and resignation that people in the organization feel when the changes happening in the organization are excessive.
- Successful transformation programs require that the symptoms of fatigue and their underlying causes are identified and strategies fine-tuned to alleviate them.
Features and Benefits
- This report will help identify the various factors that aggravate transformation fatigue.
- The report provides advice and guidance on how to prevent fatigue from derailing the transformation program.
Key questions answered
- What is transformation fatigue and what are its causes?
- How can enterprises address the challenges posed by transformation fatigue?
Table of contents
Identifying signs of organizational fatigue is the first step to reinvigorating transformation
What are the signs and symptoms of transformation fatigue?
Why is my organization experiencing fatigue at this point in time?