Huawei recently opened its Customer Solution Innovation Centre (CSIC) in Australia. This initiative comes at a precarious time, as a ban on Huawei's involvement in 5G networks is being openly canvassed in the nation's capital.
- Huawei’s launch shows its commitment to being recognized as one of the world's 5G thought leaders. It is taking a holistic approach to the Australian market by addressing a range of topics, including cyber security, across the Australian technology landscape.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses Huawei's recent launch and its impact on the market.
- Outlines the CSIC's aims in developing a 5G ecosystem, and 5G technology use cases.
Key questions answered
- How might Huawei's CSIC impact the Australian telecoms market?
- Why is its positioning crucial to future prospects?
Table of contents
5G-focused Huawei innovation center opens in Sydney
Center to demonstrate 5G and develop Australian 5G ecosystem
Huawei's positioning is crucial to future prospects