The Total Fixed Broadband Subscription and Revenue Forecast: 2017–22 provides market forecasts for the total fixed broadband market in 67 countries and eight regions. This forecast provides total broadband connections split by technology as well as service revenues generated.
- Total fixed broadband connections will continue to grow over the forecast period. On the technology front, we expect global DSL subscriptions to decline, with a clear migration path to fiber, which remains the fastest-growing technology.
Features and Benefits
- Sizes and values the total fixed broadband market over the next five years.
- Splits the fixed broadband market by technology.
Key questions answered
- How big will the total fixed broadband market become over the next five years?
- What are the broadband technology trends across the markets, and which technology will drive revenues?
Table of contents
Download 1: Total Fixed Broadband Subscription and Revenue Forecast: 2017–22