This spreadsheet includes forecasts of end-user volume sales for cellular devices such as handsets, data cards, dongles, WWAN-enabled tablets, netbooks, and notebooks. Technology migration trends show the impact of 5G uptake on the other mobile technologies.
- Ovum's latest forecast for new device sales expects a growth of 0.68% CAGR from 2018 to 2023. In absolute terms, this is an increase from 2.22 billion in 2018 to 2.30 billion in 2023.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates market trends in device volume sales at a country and regional level.
- Evaluates technology trends of device sales.
Key questions answered
- What drives device volume sales forecasts for tier-2 markets?
- What drives technology trends in device sales forecasts?
Table of contents
Download 1: Total Cellular Device Forecast: 2018–23