With the first 5G network rollouts slated for the end of 2018 CSPs must begin investing now to ensure that supporting IT and operations are prepared to handle the changes in both network, operational, and customer demand.
- CSPs should invest in IT to drive three key initiatives: improving operational agility, personalizing the customer experience, and monetizing new business models.
Features and Benefits
- Learn what IT projects CSPs should prioritize to prepare for the arrival of 5G.
- Understand how best to tackle the IT and operational hurdles that will prevent CSPs from reaping the full benefits of 5G.
Key questions answered
- When are 5G rollouts expected?
- What are the areas of investment for CSPs preparing for 5G?
Table of contents
Recommendations for CSPs
Recommendations for vendors
The time to prepare for 5G is now
CSPs are unprepared for the impending arrival of 5G
Bridging the gap from the past to the future
IT projects to prepare for 5G
Improving operational agility
Personalizing the customer experience
Monetizing new business models