This report outlines the changes that the King IV report introduces for IT and organizations. Organizations need to “apply and explain” their application of King IV compliance protocols, proving that they are governing IT appropriately.
- King IV governance guidelines require IT to prove its effectiveness and value to organizations
Features and Benefits
- Discusses how the new governance of IT includes effectiveness and value
- Ovum presents a governance framework for King IV
Key questions answered
- What is the difference between King III and King IV?
- How can I govern IT better?
Table of contents
Proof of compliance or of clear plans to comply are essential
The emphasis of King IV is not only governance, it is also the effectiveness of IT
Implementing governance for King IV compliance