The evolution in the provision of digital audio is moving apace and spreading to countries that have previously contributed little to the audio industry pot. This report details the current and future trends in the sector.
- Despite the slowdown in subscriber uptake, developed markets are still leading digital growth, but it is the emerging markets that will drive growth longevity.
Features and Benefits
- Details key predictions in the digital music and podcast sectors.
- Includes key predictions and recommendations for content providers active in the space.
Key questions answered
- What does the slowdown in subscriber growth mean for the smaller international music services?
- How does subscriber numbers to digital music services compare with podcast users?
Table of contents
Download 1: The Road to 2023: Digital Audio