Artificial intelligence (AI) will be the most transformational technology in the next 10 years. This report analyzes the impact that AI will have on consumer services and devices, and how the industry should respond.
- Half the world population will use AI assistants on a regular basis by 2023. AI assistant monthly active users have more than doubled every year for the past four years to exceed 1 billion at the end of 2018.
- Amazon and Google will lead the consumer AI revolution, but giving consumers the flexibility to choose between AI assistants will become the norm.
- By 2023 AI technologies and capabilities will impact digital commerce across multiple channels and scenarios.
Features and Benefits
- Sizes AI assistant usage by region for the next five years
- Compares Google and Amazon in their ability to drive future consumer AI adoption
- Assesses the impact of consumer AI on commerce and advertising
Key questions answered
- How many people will use AI assistants by 2023?
- Who is going to lead the AI assistant market?
- How will consumer AI transform how people consume and buy content and services?
Table of contents
Download 1: The Road to 2023: Consumer AI